Terms & Condictions
- "You" and “Your” refers to the customer who has accessed our website and intends to place or has placed an order for our product(s).
- "We", “Us”, and “Our” refers to LUX Design.
2. Terms & Conditions
- We provide an online service whereby you can order Web Services (Products).
- You may only purchase Products from our website if you are at least 18 years old. You must register with us and provide certain personal information, including your name, address, gender and date of birth to purchase a product.
- Payment must be received in full in cleared funds prior to the processing of your order. Once payment is received, we will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending you a confirmation email ("Acceptance Confirmation"). The contract between us will only be formed on the date we send you the Acceptance Confirmation (the "Contract").
- The prices of our Products will be as quoted on our website at the time you submit your order. The prices may change from time to time but these changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- You may pay for Products using your PayPal account or using a debit or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Visa Electron, Maestro) through PayPal website secure payments.
- After your payment has been processed we will send you an email with further details regarding the product you have ordered.
- The order is valid for 6 (six) months from the date we contact you by email (the "Validity Period"). If we do not receive any reply from you within the Validity Period your order will expire and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Delivery of the service shall be completed upon our Trial will be accepted from you.
- If, for any reason, we are unable to perform a service you have ordered, we will inform you by email. We will refund you the full amount you have paid within 5 working days. A working day is any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England.
- We may contact you by post, email or telephone regarding your order and service if necessary.
- Once we have sent the Acceptance Confirmation you will have 14 days within which to cancel your order. If you cancel your order within this time period, we will deduct £50 from the money you have paid and refund the difference within 5 working days.
- To cancel your order, you must email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order confirmation number and Your Unique Ticket number.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under the Terms.
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- We may amend the Terms from time to time.
- To make use of certain features on our website, you will need to register and provide certain information as part of the registration process. Your personal information and medical results are strictly private and confidential. Your information will not be submitted or provided to any third party whatsoever.
- The information you supply will help us to offer you more personalised features and to tailor our website to your interests and make them more useful to you. If you do not supply the information we need, we may be unable to provide you with services we make available to other visitors to our website. Even if you want to remain completely anonymous, you are still free to take advantage of the wealth of content available on our website without registration.
- To help make our website more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie", to assign each visitor a unique, identification number that resides on your computer. The cookie does not identify the visitor, just the computer that a visitor uses to access our website. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will not know who you are even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read unrelated data from your computer’s hard drive.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the internet, including your ip address, when you visit our website. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data such as the web pages you view. Your IP address does not identify you personally to us. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic to our website.
4. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
- You agree that by accessing any part of the LUX Design website, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- LUX Design may revise these Terms at any time without prior notice. You should check the LUX Design website from time to time to review the then Terms, because they are binding on you.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. LUX Design makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree that your use of this service is at your sole risk. We do our best to ensure that information we post on this website is both timely and accurate but do not guarantee that this will be the case at any time. If you rely on this service or any material available through this service, you do so at your own risk. You understand that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from any material and/or data downloaded from or otherwise provided through the LUX Design website.
- The material and services on this website are provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, LUX Design provides this website on the basis that LUX Design excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for these Terms, might have effect in relation to the website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. LUX Design has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Under no circumstances shall LUX Design be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of the use of its website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of LUX Design, if any, arising out of any legal claim in any way connected to the service shall not exceed the amount you paid to the service for the use of the service.
- LLS, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of LUX Design’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- To obtain access to certain services on our website, you may be given an opportunity to register with LUX Design. As part of any such registration process, you will select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. LUX Design reserves the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in its judgment, it deems offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify LUX Design by sending a message to email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account.
- Material appearing on this website might include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than LUX Design. Our website might also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. Links to such websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the LUX Design website. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations and LUX Design does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. LUX Design does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by law, LUX Design disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- The Products/Services you purchase from us are for private use only and you agree not to use the Products for any commercial purpose. We are not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business or revenue, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- Our total liability to you resulting from a Contract is limited to the total value of that Contract - meaning the price you paid for the Products.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- Play a video recording of your visitors
Smartsupp records every visitor and lets you play a video recording of visitor's movement on your website. You can see what pages the visitor browsed, his mouse movement and where he clicked. It's great for user testing and understanding the behavior of your customers.